In addition to providing psychotherapy services in my private office space, I am also able to provide these services virtually using a confidential video conferencing platform. Virtual services are most ideal for the following California residents:
- Is your time limited due to balancing work, school, and/or raising a family?
- Do you work in a profession that requires you to travel frequently or be on a studio set all day?
- Are you a college student who wants to work with the same therapist consistently?
- Do you live in a rural area where the nearest therapist is quite a distance away?
- Have you struggled to connect with other therapists and your interested in options outside of your community.
- Are you unable to secure transportation to and from sessions?
- Do you have a physical or mental health condition that prevents you from physically going to sessions?
Online psychotherapy (also known as Telemedicine, Telemental Health, or Telepsychology) is a broad term referring to providing mental health services from a distance. By using advanced video-based technologies, mental health professionals are able to widen their reach to individuals who may not otherwise receive care. To date, many large research studies have demonstrated that online therapy is as effective as in-person therapy.
Feel free to inquire into these specific services and we will determine if online therapy is the right fit for you.