Please call to discuss session fees and coaching packages along with other services!!
Out-of-Network Insurance Reimbursement
It is important to note that I do not take insurance. Insurance companies often require a formal diagnosis of mental illness to ensure coverage, have the right to deny or limit the number of covered sessions and require access to your confidential records. I can provide you with a monthly statement (aka superbill) that you can submit to your insurance company for out-of-network coverage and possible reimbursement.
If you want to know if you can be reimbursed, I suggest you call your insurance company and ask about your plan’s out-of-network coverage for mental health providers. Here are some important questions to ask:
- Does my plan provide out-of-network reimbursement for mental health?
- Am I covered to see a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist?
- What is your accepted maximum fee for therapists in this area? What percentage of that fee do you cover?
- Is there a deductible I need to meet before you will start to reimburse me?
- Is there a maximum amount you will reimburse within a year or period of time?
- Do I need a diagnosis on the statement I receive from my therapist?
I believe that therapeutic and mental health services should be available and accessible to everyone regardless of their economic and life backgrounds. While participating in therapeutic services is a financial investment in your mental health, I understand that different privileges and life circumstances can impact the ability to access these services. I strive to address this issue in my practice by keeping a limited number of sliding scale spots open for clients who are experiencing financial hardships. Please contact me directly to discuss whether or not sliding scale-spaces are available. I’m also happy to provide referrals if I’m not able to meet your needs.
You have the option of making payment by cash, check, health savings (HSA) or credit card at the end of each session.