It is not easily recognizable unless you already know the signs. But becoming spiritually disconnected can happen to all of us from the deeply religious to the spiritual. However, if you’re trying to manifest a more harmonious business, career, and life, you should look for the following signs:
- Unsettling Emptiness. When you are spiritually disconnected, it is like you’re living on auto-pilot. Something is missing, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. You have a deep longing to contribute and be nurtured in a way that leaves you starving for MORE.
- Meaningless Work. You’re busy! You’re successful! Your career has taken off and yet the level of unfulfillment & purposelessness that you experience is becoming oppressive.
- Imposter Complex. You are standing on a new stage amongst those who you consider far more accomplished than yourself, and you feel like a fraud.
- Inferior Complex & Ego. If the mysterious “they” only knew the lengths you go to hide the fact that you feel inferior in your beautiful skin. When we are spiritually disconnected we rely heavily on the validation of others and “things” become reflections of our success.
- Fear. Have you in fact heard the call!?!? Has your purpose been revealed? Is your fear fueling your doubt and causing you to question whether or not you truly have what it takes to make your dream a reality?
- Uninspired. Are you a creative spirit that feels as though your creative energy and voice have been halted?
- Perfection & control. Is your fear of failing or getting it wrong consistently requiring you to control as many of the variables as possible?
- Negativity. So maybe you’re not a negative person, but maybe the company you keep is. Sometimes we become spiritually disconnected when we move in circles that don’t pour good into us. Circles that entertain gossip and fuel unnecessary competition.